Learn More About IT Industry & Services
Upwork vs BootesNull – What Would You Pick
Technology has played a big impact in everything. From human lifestyle to business operations and corporate culture. With the technological revolution, everything seems to be accelerated to a high speed. For instance – software development, hiring developers or other tech professionals, working from home, etc.
Since many changes have been happening in the world, there are many people/businesses living in a dilemma about what’s better amongst “Upwork or outsourcing companies like BootesNull”. So today, we are going to discuss one of the most popular freelancing platforms “Upwork” and a leading web development company in USA “BootesNull”.
Without any further adieu, let’s get started!
Upwork vs BootesNull: What’s Better?
Upwork is one of the freelancing platforms that has been compared with many companies. In fact, Upwork is also compared to similar service providers many times. There are many reasons behind the comparison. For instance – what’s the best? A company or platform.
Today, we are going to find out what’s best between Upwork and BootesNull. Let’s begin!
- Cost – The cost of web development or mobile app development services is comparatively nominal. The quality of the software services is top-notch.
- Time – The duration of development depends on certain factors such as – tech stack, number of developers, project complexity, etc.
- Flexibility – BootesNull offers high flexibility as a client can mold the development team or project based on the requirements.
- Productivity – The team of BootesNull is highly productive. Thus, we aim to complete the project in time.
- Data Security – We sign an NDA to ensure data security. In addition, our in-house team follows policies to ensure no data is breached.
- Cost – In comparison to BootesNull, the cost to hire developers is high. However, the quality of the services is uncertain.
- Time – The Upwork process takes more time to get the right developers and start a project.
- Flexibility – Although Upwork is flexible, still there is often a communication gap between client and developer along with a language barrier (extremely rare).
- Productivity – The developers on Upwork are productive but they are not liable to report anyone except the client. Sometimes there is less productivity when compared to a software development company.
- Data Security – Upwork ensures data confidentiality and protection. However, if a developer wishes to breach data security, then they can. However, this doesn’t happen.
Upwork Comparison with BootesNull
In case you are new to the term outsourcing, then no need to worry. As we are going to shed some light on both to help you understand better so that you can make the right decision for your business based on the project needs and long-term objective.
What Is Outsourcing?
A common business practice in which a company hires a third-party (another company) to perform certain tasks and achieve the desired organizational goal effectively.
There are many industries practicing outsourcing to accelerate the project and obtain great outcomes with less effort. For instance – the IT sector, customer service, manufacturing services, human resource functions, etc.
Why Do Companies Need To Outsource Development Projects?
Although outsourcing was first recognized as a business strategy in 1989, it became an integral part of business economics in 1990. Since that time, outsourcing has been practiced in many industries. Most businesses have noticed great profit from outsourcing development projects.
Common benefits of outsourcing development projects: –
- Savings On Labor Cost & Operational Cost
- Less Time & Effort To Obtain Goal
- More Focus On Core Competencies
- Reduced Operational Risks
- Up-Scale or Expand Business/Services Easily
- Access to Global Talent
- More Scalability
- High Flexibility
- On-Time Delivery
- Improved Security
- Managed Risk
- Focused Approach
- Operational Efficiency
- Benefits Of the Latest Technology
- High Customer Satisfaction
Type of Outsourcing
Outsourcing allows a business to delegate work outside the company. Thus, the chances to get better results are very high. For development projects or the IT industry, there are 3 types of common outsourcing. By outsourcing software development, a business can increase productivity and reduce operational expenses.
Check out the 3 types of IT outsourcing below;
- Staff Augmentation
- Managed Team Outsourcing
- Project-Based Outsourcing
Have a closer look at the types of outsourcing. Let’s get started;
Staff Augmentation – The use of outside professionals on a temporary basis to augment the capacity of the organization.
Pros of staff augmentation;
- Cut Costs Without Sacrificing Quality
- Get Desired Skills
- Boost Flexibility
- It Saves Time & Money
Managed Team Outsourcing – Similar to an extended (augment) team, outsourcing (project manager or other professionals) from outside and using their expertise to develop the project and manage the in-house team.
Pros of managed team outsourcing;
- Reduce Labor Costs
- Trained, Experienced, Qualified, Certified Staff
- Increase Efficiency & Competitiveness
- Quick Implementation Of New Technology
- Focused On Core Business
- Reduce Risk
Project-Based Outsourcing – The common difference between project-based outsourcing is that the entire project is outsourced to an outsider (3rd party).
Pros of project-based outsourcing;
- Added Value
- Knowledgeable Professionals
- Increased Talent Pool
- High Level Of Skills & Experience
- Project Focus
- Better Followed Schedules
- Fresh Perspectives
- Focus On Core Functions
Pricing Model of Outsourcing
- Fixed Price (FP)
- Time & Material (T&M) Model
- Hybrid (FP+T&M)
- Agile Fixed Price (AFP)
- Profit Sharing
- Incentive Based
BootesNull – A Comprehensive Brief
BootesNull is an emerging full-fledged IT service provider based in Mohali, India. Established in February 2019, we have a team of experienced front- and back-end programmers, DevOps, UX designers, SEO experts, content editors, and graphic designers to deliver advanced digital solutions.
We have 5+ years of experience in providing high-quality web designing and development services. With dedication and hard work, we managed to establish our footsteps in the global market. Now, we have an international branch in Ontario, Canada. By far we have successfully delivered 50+ projects worldwide ranging from web design to software or mobile app development. Our team blends innovation with technology to craft scalable and robust solutions that bring visible outcomes. We specialize in creating custom solutions that bring our clients measurable results within time.
Apart from web designing and development, we offer web hosting and mobile application development services along with a wide array of IT consulting and needs at an affordable price. Our team has the skills, as well as expertise, to understand the business requirements and craft a suitable solution. In order to get started, you can share the project requirements with our dedicated team. We will contact you back with a great plan that covers your business and idea requirements effectively.
Our IT Services Include
We have delivered 50+ enterprise-level applications & projects with top-notch quality worldwide. In fact, post-completion of the project, we don’t leave the back of our clients. Instead, we give extra attention and support to the success of the project. This way we strive towards success along with our clients.
- Full Stack Development
- Front end Development
- Backend Development
- Web Development
- Software Development
- Mobile App Development
- Desktop Development
- Database Development
- Cloud Computing
- DevOps Engineering
- Security Engineering
We aim to focus on converting every business imagination into a successful reality. As we highly value our clients and make their experience extraordinary & everlasting. Therefore, we render the best yet customized IT solutions to new start-ups as well as famous brands and businesses. Our team understands thoroughly how brands are built. So we put every possible effort to turn each project into a Big Brand.
With diligence and commitment, we have achieved huge recognition in the IT industry by serving flexible and versatile solutions globally.
- Industrial Experience
- Advanced Technical Skills
- Top-Notch Quality Services
- 55+ Projects Delivered
- 99% Client Satisfaction
- 75% Repeated & Referral Business
- 100% Transparency & Ownership
How Does BootesNull Work?
At BootesNull, we provide a complete range of software development services. In addition, clients can hire developers on an hourly, monthly, and project basis at a budget-friendly price. So far, we have helped multiple small-scale to enterprise-level businesses. We look forward to assisting your unique business needs with the best development services and customized solutions.
Development Process Followed By BootesNull
Step 1: Understanding Client Requirements – We take the information about the project from the client to understand the end goal, budget, and deadline.
Step 2: Create A Business Requirement Document – We create a document with complete details (project requirements along with budget).
Step 3: Research, Planning, & Designing – We research and plan a solution including tech stack, team, timeline, etc. Then, we assign tasks to the dedicated team members. This step includes project architecture, logic, UI design, etc.
Step 4: Development, Testing & Deployment – Our development team proceeds with the development process by deploying the code. We always maintain the task sequence to complete the project on time. Our QA team simultaneously tests the code to ensure that everything is working fine as planned.
Step 5: Launch & Maintenance – On the completion of the development project, we launch the product or site with the client. Simultaneously, keep tracking the performance of the product to ensure it’s running smoothly.
Why Choose Company (BootesNull) Rather Than Portal (Upwork)?
BootesNull is a name built on years of trust from clients for catering to the best and most suitable web development services. We highly value our work principles and ethics which help us stand out amongst other competitors. Apart from these reasons, we have a lot more to offer to our clients to help them reach their business goals.
- Choose the best developers after reviewing their skills.
- Get personalized IT or web development solutions.
- Experience incredible and innovative software solutions.
- Utilize our industrial experience and tech skills to accomplish your business goals.
Upwork – A Quick Brief
One of the most popular and oldest freelance marketplaces across the globe. This single platform connects millions of freelancers (employees) with companies (employers). However, Upwork was known as 2 different freelance platforms: eLance and oDesk before the M&A deal in 2015.
On the Upwork platform, freelancers and employers can find the best deals with profile ratings, work portfolios, and offered prices. Upwork pays high attention to eliminating the risk of fraud. Therefore, the policies of the platforms are very strict to easily identify scams and fake profiles. This is to protect legitimate users and business integrity. In other words, Upwork can also be referred to as a ‘generic bidding marketplace’.
Cons of Upwork
Have a look at the most common cons of Upwork;
- Fraud & Scams – Since there is no strict background check, clients often get scammed by non-qualified freelancers.
- Non-Vetted Freelancers – Upwork doesn’t verify the skills and experience of the freelancers.
- Poor Customer Support – No matter what problem either a client or freelancer may face, Upwork has poor customer service or support to look into problematic matters.
- Attract Unqualified Professionals – When a client/business posts a job or project requirement on the Upwork portal, anyone can apply. In most cases, unqualified professionals contact the client the most.
- Too Many Fees – On Upwork, everyone has to pay a hefty fee prior to using any services and for using the services also.
- Time-Consuming – Find the right talent using the Upwork platform, it takes a lot of time. However, time doesn’t guarantee that you will come across the best talent.
- No Substitute – In case a client hires someone but he/she fails to perform, then there is no substitute for such problems.
- Difficult To Hire Resources – Outsourcing via platforms like Upwork may sound like an easy process, but it is not. As it takes a lot of effort and time to discover the right talent within the budget.
- High Budgets & Low Quality – Upwork doesn’t guarantee low budget and high quality. In fact, the portal doesn’t guarantee anything. A business/client has to work to get the best deals.
Reviews of Upwork by Users
Here, you can see that people have had bad experiences with Upwork. This simply indicates that there is a high possibility of getting manipulated or tricked. However, the problems may vary and depend on the scenarios completely.
The Upwork platform and the process to hire resources may seem sorted but it is not at all. The complete process may take up to months and more time to get in touch with the right talent. So it is recommended to prefer a software development company.
BootesNull is the best choice to achieve desired goals in any aspect of software development services. In fact, BootesNull offers many additional features and benefits at a comparatively competitive price. The quality of the services (IT or software solutions) is better and assured by us.
Overall, as a web development company in Canada, BootesNull is the best choice to get desirable IT services at an affordable price. So if you have a project idea, do not hesitate to get in touch and speak with our professionals.
In case you wish to hire PHP developers, we have a wide range of amazing deals. In simple terms, we are a one-stop solution under one roof for all types of IT needs.