At BootesNull, we follow and practice the highest standards of professionalism to ensure our clients have the best experience and services without breaking our policies or violating any norms.
Our “Terms of Service” is a legal agreement between clients and us for availing our services. We understand that you (clients) give consent by choosing us as your technology partner or service provider.
Note* – Please read the “Terms of Service” carefully. By visiting our site, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
The “Terms of Service” states the terms and conditions between our company and you (client). In other terms, this is an agreement you sign-up for by visiting our website. However, we can change the Terms Of Service at any time without prior notice but we’re liable for any responsibilities.
Note* – We recommend you always go through “Terms & Conditions” when visiting the website.
We accept payments via all digital modes. Also, we do not provide any refund to clients under these Terms of Service.
We are not liable for any loss, damage, costs, or compensation. Even in the case of the below-mentioned conditions, we are not responsible to clients: –
- Delay in project completion.
- Performance standard.
- Support post completion.
In the event of the below-mentioned cases, clients are liable to pay indemnity to BootesNull: –
- On-Site injury or accident.
- Intentional or obligatory property damage.
- Claim(s) raised by BootesNull.
- Clients cannot hire developers on a permanent basis.
- Our team will not perform any task post-contract.
- Clients agree not to share any information with third parties.
- Clients agree not to directly or indirectly contact employees.
- Clients agree to accept the offer/services.
- Clients agree to accept the amendments without notice.
- Clients agree to the BootesNull contract and Terms of Service.
- We ensure the confidentiality of clients and their business information.
- We do not share data with any third parties to maintain confidentiality.